Do you have questions or concerns around live-in care?
Take advantage of a free “Care Fact Finder Call” with our CEO Hamlet.
It’s a big decision to have outsiders come into your loved one’s home to support them 24/7. A decision that warrants careful consideration.
In your Care Fact Finder Call you will discover:
- Whether live-in care is indeed the right solution for you;
- Why live-in care can make far more financial sense than a care home;
- The different types of live-in care available, and their pros and cons;
- How to ensure that your carers will be competent, trustworthy, and always acting in the best interests of your loved one;
- What to expect from your live-in carers;
- The practical aspects of hosting a live-in carer in your home;
- What support you can expect on your live-in care journey; and
- How to get started with live-in care.
This 30-minute discovery call is your unique opportunity to address any and all queries you may have about live-in care, irrespective of which service provider you ultimately settle on.
Let’s have a chat, so you can take the stress and uncertainty out of live-in care (click button below).
(or call Hamlet directly on 07731 191541)
You’ll find it half an hour well spent.
By the way, as a Thank You for enquiring, we will send you a complimentary copy of our e-book “Mealtimes and Dementia”, which provides practical advice on how to manage the mealtime challenges that often come with dementia, such as
- Vision-related issues;
- Difficulties with chewing and swallowing;
- Changes in appetite and taste perception;
- Social and psychological factors;
- Dignity and independence;
- And of course nutritional factors.
Here's what some other clients have said about us:
“Your early lockdown [for Covid-19] was a life saver. Thanks so much to your carer who stayed with us for that entire time.”
“QV’s backup is truly amazing. I know I can call Hamlet and Maria directly anytime.”
“I don’t know any other care company where even the directors get stuck into frontline care work.”